From OY To JOY!
Holiday Inspired Mindfulness Workshop
Austin: 12/16 from 1-4:30 pm
The holiday season can be an exciting time of year. But let’s be honest, it can be a stressful time as well.
Join Paige Davis and Morgan Osmani for a special holiday inspired mindfuless series. Paige, author, meditation teacher, and entrepreneur, alongside Morgan, psychotherapist, retreat leader, embodied mindfulness teacher want to share the light and delight of practice with you through the holiday season.
Imagine the possibility where we…
- Connect with family and friends without being triggered by old dynamics.
- Manage our time so we are present with activities and people that are fulfilling and fun.
- Feel aligned with our values and budget with gift giving.
- Connect with the true spirit of the holidays including kindness, joy, and peace.
- Feel fulfilled and mindful with the delicacies of the season.
In this half-day workshop we will explore triggers that impact holiday stress and how mindful living and self-care can help us feel more present, peaceful, and positive throughout the holiday season and beyond. Afterall, if we can BE PRESENT, it is often the best gift we can give ourselves and our loved ones.
What we will cover:
- Mindful living and self-care practices to address holiday triggers including: family dynamics, time management, gift giving, holiday blues, food and drink.
- Guidelines to cultivating a simple gratitude practice.
- Guided meditations including a mindful eating + drinking practice.
- Saturday 12/16 from 1-4:30pm
Be Well Yoga House
1906 W. Koenig Lane
Austin, Texas 78756